What We Believe
- That there is one true God, eternally existing in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, I Cor. 2:10; Matt 28:19; II Cor 13:14; Mark 12:29-32; John 17:3; I Tim3:12, I Cor 8:9
- That Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. That He was made sin for us By His sacrifice we were reconciled to the Father I Cor 15: 1-20; Romans 5:9; Col 1:6
- In the inspired, infallible, and uncompromising Word of God The Word of God is our authority on any subject matter. Ps. 19:7. I Peter 1:20-21
- If God loves it we love it, if God hates it we hate it Eph 5:1-2
- In water and fire Baptism, and Holy Communion Titus 3:5; John 3:3; Matt 28:19; I Cort 11
- That the baptism of the Holy Ghost (speaking in tongues, as the spirit of God gives utterance), according to Acts 2:4 is given to all believers who receives Him. The power and influence of the Holy Spirit in the believers life is essential, and the Holy Spirit teaches, guides and comforts the believer and will enable us to live a victorious and Holy life . Romans 8:9, 26-27; Gal 5:16-25 The Baptism in the Holy Spirit – We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is granted to all believers who ask for this experience. We believe this experience is distinct from and follows the new birth. Every believer can and should be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues. We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
- The Ministry of the Holy Spirit – We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. During this age He has been sent to indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service. The Holy Spirit bestows the spiritual gifts of: (1) Word of Wisdom, (2) Word of Knowledge, (3) Faith, (4) Gifts of Healings, (5) Working of Miracles, (6) Prophecy, (7) Discerning of Spirits, (8) Diverse Kinds of Tongues, (9) Interpretation of Tongues in and among believers on the earth since the Day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord’s return.